Niagara Food & Wine Tour
Join Natalina in Niagara… 5 course cooking class + winery tour!
Sunday, October 20, 2019 & Saturday, October 26, 2019
10:30 am (first pick up) – 7:30 pm (last drop off)
$210 + HST
Back by popular demand, we are headed to the best wine region in Ontario!
Our first stop at Inniskillin Wines at the Brae Burn Estate will includes a short tour with sparkling ice wine, followed by a charcuterie antipasto with a choice of unlimited red or white wine.
Then enjoy the region’s seasonal and local ingredients as part of a 5-course hands-on cooking class guided by Inniskillin Chef Tim. Enjoy lunch with wine pairings and dessert with ice wine. Recipes included.
After this wonderful afternoon of cooking and wine tasting we will stop for coffee at a local coffee shop and then start the trek home! (espresso, cappuccino, tea, your choice included)
Tour includes round-trip luxury coach bus transportation with 3 pick-up and drop-off locations to choose from (Natalina’s Kitchen, Highway 6 & Highway 401 Carpool, Aldershot GO Station). Exact pick-up times to be provided.
Please note a minimum of 15 participants is required for this tour to run. 25 maximum!
Details & Pricing
Cost: $210 + HST
- Return transportation via luxury coach from designated pick up and drop-off location (Pick-up/drop-off locations include Natalina’s Kitchen (Guelph), the Highway 401/Highway 6 South Carpool Parking Lot, and Aldershot GO Station);
- Winery tour and sparkling ice wine tasting at Inniskillin Wines at Brae Burn Estate;
- Antipasto platter with unlimited wine;
- Five-course cooking class with Inniskillin Chef Tim (includes dinner with wine pairings);
- Tour Director accompaniment, Natalina Bombino Campagnolo, for the group portion of the day.
- Please note a minimum of 15 is required to run this tour. A maximum of 25 people can participate to enjoy the best experience for everyone.
10:00 a.m. – Option #1 Pickup Location
Natalina’s Kitchen, 3 Darren Place, Guelph, Ontaio, N1E 1P0 (parking available for up to 8 vehicles, by reservation)
10:20 a.m. – Option #2 Pick Up Location
Highway 401 and Highway 6 South Carpool Parking Lot
10:40 a.m. – Option #3 Pick Up Location
Aldershot GO Station
12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. – Great Canadian Kitchen Party, Inniskillin Wines
This is the highlight of the day! Here we’ll experience a short tour, sparkling ice wine tasting, enjoy a charcuterie antipasto with a choice of unlimited red or white wine, and a cooking class in a world class winery!
A custom Canadian-themed menu featuring a grazing station will be created for your hands on culinary experience. Seasonal and local ingredients will be featured on our 5-course menu created by the Great Estates of Niagara culinary team, and guided by Inniskillin’s Chef Tim. Four Inniskillin wine pairings, including ice wine, will be included in this experience.
(Note: Wines and vintages are subject to availability).