Online Cooking Classes
Our professionally produced Online Cooking School
has been open since 2018!
Happy New Year 2021! Save $25 on the Complete Classic Italian Online Program with Coupon Code: HAPPYNEWYEAR25 *limited to the first 50 in 2021
Happy Valentine’s Day 2021! Save $15 on select single menus until February 14,2021 *see below
Natalina has taught in-person classes since 2011 to sold-out classes with waiting lists of up to 200. In 2017 in order to meet the demand, we opened our Online Italian Cooking School. This is where you will find the Complete Classic Italian Course that started it all! Our most popular classes of all time have been uploaded to a very user-friendly platform that is accessed through the login below. Choose a specific menu or the complete course with unlimited, professional video views. See below for complete menus and details.
In the Spring of 2020 everything changed in the field of teaching… the pandemic had us pivot to new methods of delivering our in-person classes which will no longer be available indefinitely.
You could also subscribe to Natalina’s Kitchen: Bringing Homemade Back, youtube channel for recipes and tips from our kitchen.
TAKE A SNEAK PEEK AT 1 OF THE VIDEO RECIPE TUTORIALS HERE… GNOCCHI!
Classic Italian Program
What People Are Saying…
Ranked 4.5/5 on Digital Defynd’s list of ‘6 Best Italian Cooking Courses Online‘
“The site has a diverse collection of cooking courses, and the Italian cooking course is one of them.
Natalina has crafted a step-by-step instructional Italian cooking course to make you cook like a native Italian.”
– 2020 Digital Defynd
“Learning different type of Italian recipes. I love it and thanks to madam Natalina for sharing knowledge to us.”
– Cheryl Domingo
“The Online Course is easy to follow and has a tasty and diverse menu. Highly recommend…”
– Alison Fraser, Online Classes Participant since 2019
“The Online courses are easier to navigate than Zoom Classes and I can go at my own pace…”
– Marilyn, Retired, Online Classes Participant since 2020
Classic Italian Online Cooking Course
30 Plus Recipes
Each recipe has downloadable Ingredients and Equipment Lists, Full of instructions and Natalina also includes some alternatives for creating some recipes with different ingredients to change their flavour profiles.
Video Recipe Lessons
Natalina’s Home Kitchen becomes your personal classroom. She teaches you the techniques & tips for creating delicious Classic Italian Favourites. You press play and stop as you need to and follow along with your own personal teacher.
Bonus Recipes and Learning Materials
Natalina provides extra recipes within each course, including learning materials such as selecting top quality ingredients, complete menu plans and timing schedules for each course and throughout the entire program. All materials are Downloadable and Printable.
Log in and access your course.
Register for Courses
NEW students register below.
Mini Session – A Casual Meal (beginner)
This mini session is a small sample of the complete menus.
- Video & Recipe: Fennel & Blood Orange Salad
- Video & Recipe: Thick crust, Pan Pizza
- Stock you Pantry (PDF)
Mini Session – Gnocchi & Tomato, Basil Sauce (intermediate)
This mini session is a small sample of the complete menus.
- Video & Recipe: Classic Potato gnocchi
- Video & Recipe: Tomato Basil Sauce
- How to Choose Authentic Italian Olive Oil (PDF)
- The Good, the not so Bad and the Ugly… Canned Tomatoes! (PDF)
Light and Delicious
$45 CAD / $35 USD *$15 off with coupon code: VALENTINES15
- This menu is great to serve a crowd and makes a wonderful contribution for a buffet and is naturally vegetarian. The pasta can be assembled ahead and baked just before serving. This light menu is great to serve a crowd or non-meat eaters.
- Menu Includes: Antipasto – Baby greens with balsamic soaked figs, goat’s cheese & pine nut; Primo – Ricotta & spinach stuffed pasta shells; Tomato Basil Sauce; Secondo – Baked salmon with fennel; Dolce – Venetian rice pudding with Marsala soaked figs.
$45 CAD / $35 USD *15 off with coupon code:VALENTINES15
- Learn all the secrets of light and fluffy gnocchi! Use the sauce from the beef to dress the gnocchi and serve it the traditional way with a first and second course… Or simply use your gnocchi as your “starch” with meat & vegetables to create a classic entrée.
- Menu Includes: Antipasto – Classic Caprese salad; Primo – Classic Potato gnocchi; Secondo – Italian Braised beef in red wine with wild mushrooms; Contorno – Roasted root vegetables; Dolce – Zabaglione with fruit.
Buy the Complete Classic Italian Program, the 5 menu bundle, for less than dinner for 2!
Purchase the Complete Classic Italian course and get all 5 Classic Italian Menu Courses: “Simple and Elegant”, “Family Favourites”, “Light and Delicious”, “Cozy and Casual” and “Italian Comfort”. Risotto, fresh pasta, minestrone, chicken Marsala, braised beef, gnocchi, stuffed pasta shells, pizza, meatballs, chicken parmigiana and more!
- All 5 menus listed above.
FREE access to a Private, Natalina’s Kitchen: Online & Zoom Classes Facebook Group to interact with other students and ask Natalina questions about the recipes.
Happy New Year 2021! Save $25 on the Complete Classic Italian Online Program
Coupon Code: HAPPYNEWYEAR25 *limited to the first 100
Buy the Complete Bundle of 5 Menu sessions for a one time cost of $125 CAD or $99 USD (taxes included). Regularly, 5 x $45, $225 CAD or $150 USD
Who is this course for?
Are the techniques just for Italian Cooking?
No, all the skills learned in this course can be applied to all types of cooking. The recipes are intended to demonstrate and teach the skills, but they are transferable to any recipes that require the same cooking techniques.
What format does the course take?
It is a combination of professionally produced, instructional videos along with downloadable PDFs.
Is the course live?
No. It can be watched at any time, at your convenience, anywhere in the world.
Can I download the entire course?
All the PDFs are downloadable and printable. The videos cannot be downloaded but viewed unlimited times through the platform.
Does the course expire?
No, as long as it is on the platform, it is available for registered students.
Can I give the course as a gift?
Gift Certificates are available only for the Classic Italian Complete Program.
How is this course different than the REAL-TIME, remote classes?
This Course has more information available through the downloadable PDFs, on-screen definitions of cooking terms and it has unlimited views of professionally recorded videos. All in all, it is a better value for your money.