Natalina Teaches you How to Cook Like an Italian in Your Kitchen.
Natalina’s created a step-by-step instructional course that will get you cooking like an Italian Mamma in no time! Developed with insights from teaching hundreds of students in her hands-on Cooking School, she will teach you how easy it is to prepare delicious Italian Classics in your kitchen.
-Kathy Hulsman, Online Classes Participant since 2018
30 Plus Recipes
Each recipe has downloadable Ingredients and Equipment Lists, Full of instructions and Natalina also includes some alternatives for creating some recipes with different ingredients to change their flavour profiles.
Video Recipe Lessons
Natalina’s Home Kitchen becomes your personal classroom. She teaches you the techniques & tips for creating delicious Classic Italian Favourites. You press play and stop as you need to and follow along with your own personal teacher.
Bonus Recipes and Learning Materials
Natalina provides extra recipes within each course, including learning materials such as selecting top quality ingredients, complete menu plans and timing schedules for each course and throughout the entire program. All materials are Downloadable and Printable.
-Alison Fraser, Online Classes Participant since 2019
Classic Italian Program (5 Menus Bundle)
- Purchase the Complete Classic Italian course and get all 5 Classic Italian Menu Courses: “Simple and Elegant”, “Family Favourites”, “Light and Delicious”, “Cozy and Casual” and “Italian Comfort”. Scroll down to see all the menus and recipes included!
- FREE access to a Private, Natalina’s Kitchen Online School Facebook Group to interact with other students and ask Natalina questions about the recipes.
One Time Payment.
Buy the Complete Bundle of 5 Menu sessions for a one time cost of $125 CAD (taxes included).
Or Get Only The Menu Courses You Want
Light and Delicious
$45 CAD (taxes included)
- This menu is great to serve a crowd and makes a wonderful contribution for a buffet and is naturally vegetarian. The pasta can be assembled ahead and baked just before serving. This light menu is great to serve a crowd or non-meat eaters.
- Menu Includes: Antipasto – Baby greens with balsamic soaked figs, goat’s cheese & pine nut; Primo – Ricotta & spinach stuffed pasta shells; Tomato Basil Sauce; Secondo – Baked salmon with fennel; Dolce – Venetian rice pudding with Marsala soaked figs.
$45 CAD (taxes included)
- Learn all the secrets of light and fluffy gnocchi! Use the sauce from the beef to dress the gnocchi and serve it the traditional way with a first and second course… Or simply use your gnocchi as your “starch” with meat & vegetables to create a classic entrée.
- Menu Includes: Antipasto – Classic Caprese salad; Primo – Classic Potato gnocchi; Secondo – Italian Braised beef in red wine with wild mushrooms; Contorno – Roasted root vegetables; Dolce – Zabaglione with fruit.
Not sure if the Online Classes are for you?
Test drive our Online Classes with our Mini “Casual Lunch” session.
Mini Session – A Casual Meal
$20 CAD (taxes included)
- The Casual Meal program includes: 4 Downloadable PDF recipes, 2 instructional videos, Ingredient selection information, Timing PDF, Plus lots of tips and tricks for the kitchen
- This has a retail value of $30 CAD… Test drive it and see that you can watch the video every time you make the dish until perfect! The recipes included are pan pizza, pizza sauce, basil pesto and fennel & blood orange salad! PLUS, learn how to choose the best tomatoes for your sauce, learn all about Italian flours, like “00” and how to choose REAL, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and more…!