Simple Arancini… simple because I use a good quality Risotto Mix with all natural ingredients to save time! *Sarafino’s Risotto comes in 16 flavours and you can make this recipe with any one of them. It is all-natural and preservative free, just like scratch! It is made in the Po Valley in northern Italy where all the best rice is grown.
Check out the video to see the step by step instructions so you too can enjoy these authentic, Italian treats! Great appetizer or finger food to ring in the New Year…
Save 10% on any of Sarafino’s products with our coupon code: cookwithnat10
(no minimum purchase) when you order online at www.sarafino.com/shop and have it delivered right to your home!
* this is a paid sponsorship with Sarafino
- 2 packages of Sarafino risotto (flavor of choice)
- 6 cups low sodium (chicken or vegetable stock)
- 4 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese (divided)
- 20 dice size cubes of mozzarella cheese
- 3 large eggs (divided into 1 slightly beaten and 2 slightly beaten with 1 tbsp of water)
- ¾ cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs mixed with 3 tbsp of parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 cups+ oil for frying of your choice
Follow the video instructions here!