Thank you for your interest in collaborating with Natalina’s Kitchen!
My students and followers trust me as a credible source of Italian cooking tips, techniques, recipes and the modern #ItalianMamma lifestyle. Through branded video content, recipe development, product integration, sponsored social media/blog posts and logo placement, I can educate, entertain and engage a captive audience with whom your brand, products and promotional efforts will resonate. You can learn more about how and why I started Natalina’s Kitchen here.
If you think your brand, business, or product is in keeping the mission and values of Natalina’s Kitchen, I’d love to discuss collaboration ideas.
E-mail me with a brief description of your brand or product to see if we’d be a good fit to work together. I live an authentic life and blend my values – family, food, and Italian culture – into everything I do.
My audience is comprised of past, current and prospective cooking school students, foodies, and appreciators of Italian heritage and culture. They are frequently the primary purchaser and preparer of food in their household, and actively seek new ingredients and supplies that allow them to prepare wholesome and flavourful food for everyday meals and entertaining.
Natalina’s Kitchen classes appeal to a wide age-range of both women and men across a variety of lifestyles. Classes are most popular among women aged 45 – 65 and couples aged 55 – 65.
We continue to experience increased demand for our classes among both male and female millenials, young professionals, and women with young families looking for wholesome, easy-to-prepare weeknight meals and entertaining options.
- Combined social media reach of more than 35,000 followers (as of July 2017)
- 3,000+ average page views per month
- 1,000+ Newsletter Subscribers with 40% average open rate
- 5,100 Facebook page likes + 5,000 profile friends/followers
- 15,000+ Twitter followers
- 7,700+ Instagram followers
- 2700+ LinkedIn Connections
- Interviewed on Italian food culture in The Globe & Mail (June 2017)
- Canadian Living Inspirational Women Joint Content Media Project with L’oreal Paris (July 2016)
- Roam New Roads short film series (produced by Canon Canada and Blue Ant Media) (Fall 2015)
- Guelph Mercury (November 2013)
- Guelph Tribune (September 2012)
Introductory Sponsorship Opportunities
Introductory sponsorship packages are ideal for local, independent companies, small businesses and bloggers.
Please get in touch to discuss rates and timing.
Level 1 – Antipasto
Social Media Exclusive
- Ad on LCDN website for one month
- 3 social media posts sharing your brand/product
- Posts include link to relevant brand URL
Level 2 – Primi
Social Media, Advertising & Newsletter
- Ad on LCDN website for two months
- 6 social media posts sharing your brand/product
- Posts includes link to relevant brand URL
- Logo placement and link to relevant brand URL in LCDN newsletter
Level 3 – Secondi
Sponsored Blog Post & Social Media
- Sponsored post on LCDN blog, including relevant brand URL and custom photography showcasing your brand/product
- 3 social media posts sharing the post
- Logo placement and link to relevant brand post in LCDN newsletter
To create a custom sponsorship package or discuss other collaboration ideas, get in touch with Natalina.
Sponsor ads appear on either the blog sidebar, or in the footer of individual posts. New sponsors will also be highlighted in a social media post and our newsletter. Get in touch for all the details and rates!
Experiential Marketing/Product Integration
Our classes provide hands-on opportunities for consumers to taste, cook and connect with your brand’s values and products, which can help to drive online and retailer traffic. Let’s chat about how we can showcase your brand’s products as part of our cooking course recipes.
I’m passionate about Italian food, culture and home cooking. I’d love to collaborate with brands that share these values through custom video content, recipe development, and social media.
Social Media Promotions
Leveraging Natalina’s loyal and engaged social media audiences will support your brand’s digital presence and help to further build strong online relationships with consumers who are passionate about Italian food and culture. Engagement opportunities include social media campaigns to support product launches or initiatives, Twitter chats, sponsored Instagram posts, and more.
Sponsored Posts & Giveaways
I regularly share my favourite food products, brands, recipes and cooking innovations with my audience through sponsored blog posts, social media updates, giveaways and in my monthly newsletter. Giveaways can be included for an additional fee. Please note that complimentary product samples must be provided before sponsored posts and/or giveaways will be considered.
Representation at Events
I love to learn about new food trends, products and brands that align with Italian food and culture, and eagerly share them through my website, newsletter blog and social media. Reach out so I can attend and provide support for your next brand event or product launch.